Manager Membership Engagement Jobs Vacancy in Ace Recruiters
Ace Recruiters urgently required following position for Manager Membership Engagement. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Membership Engagement Jobs Vacancy in Ace Recruiters Jobs Details:
This is a one-year contract attached to a statutory board. The contract is administered by Ace Recruiters.
- You will maintain, develop and improve current processes and workflow in order to ensure all processes and deliverables are completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner for the PAssion Silver Card programme and other PAssion Card initiatives.
- You will work closely with internal and external key stakeholders in ensuring that all project deliverables are achieved within the agreed project timelines to cater to the needs of a membership programme.
- You will manage ICT and vendors to ensure successful delivery and smooth operations of the IT/Analytical solutions, perform analytics on the membership programme in coming out with marketing strategies to grow memberships and retain existing members.
- You will assist with data analysis and drill insights for better planning by the statutory board’s Divisions through studying and implementing feasible IT/Analytical technology solutions and workflows.
- In addition, you will manage the Customer Relationship Management system to better engage members.
- Degree in Business / Business Analytics/ Computer Science/ Marketing
- Relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in Data Analytics and Visualization Tools such as Tableau, SAS is an advantage
- Equipped with analytical skills, able to work on large amounts of data, facts, figures, and number crunching
Please email your resume to: Aaron Tan, firstname.lastname@example.org and Tee Hee Lon, email@example.com