Internship Embedded Software Jobs Vacancy in Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies urgently required following position for Internship Embedded Software. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internship Embedded Software Jobs Vacancy in Infineon Technologies Jobs Details:
- Be involved in the exciting development of an eV vehicle drivetrain control platform using state of the art XMC and AURIX microcontrollers
- Perform embedded system programming to build low level drivers and API for inverter motor control
- Debug and troubleshoot the embedded system
- Test and verify the low level drivers
- Draw up Technical Documentation
- Work in an new collaborative team setup
- Work with state of the art microcontrollers and gain knowledge on the development of an eV vehicle drivetrain control platform
- Enhance skills in embedded system programming
- Gain knowledge on eV motor control algorithm
- Gain hands-on experience and expertise in the embedded system tool chain
- Student pursuing bachelor's or master's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/Mechatronic Engineering
- Good knowhow in C programming
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fast learner, willing to learn and a good team player
- Able to commit for a 6 months internship period
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
Find out more about our location Singapore