Product Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Pasir Ris
Company Pasir Ris urgently required following position for Product Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Pasir Ris Jobs Details:
DenseLight is looking for passionate and skilled engineers to join our team in the product management, development and production of III-V semiconductor light source devices such as semiconductor Lasers and Superluminescent LED for applications in the diverse fields such as manufacturing, science, medical, communications, infrastructure, transportation, energy and aerospace.
To develop test setup and capabilities align to company’s technology and product roadmap, align to and integrate with in-house manufacturing capabilities.
- Supports Sales and Marketing to provide product information documentations, to respond to technical enquiries of current products, to define customer requirement and determine product specifications.
- Ensure products shipped to customer meets the specification and quality requirements.
- Design and develop a product or product family to support market requirement.
- Establish manufacturing and test procedures for quality assurance of finished product.
- Supports Operations in ensuring manufacturing instructions is accurate to ensure the output is according to planner's demand on schedule and meets yield & quality targets.
- Execute product designs activities including such as photonics and mechanical CAD.
- Assist in the assessment and execution of reliability and product qualification.
- Participates in New Product Development or Product Improvement projects as required. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress. Upkeep all product related documentations.
- Comply to Quality Management System.
- All other reasonable duties, as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor/Master Degree or PhD in Electronics, Photonics or Applied Science
- Good knowledge and understanding in subjects in electronics, optoelectronics, photonics, semiconductor physics, wafer fabrication, electronic and optical characterization of photonics devices.
- 1-2 years’ working experience in semiconductor / component manufacturing industry in the similar role is an advantage
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to work productively and efficiently as an individual as well as a team
- Structured, analytical, creative, innovative and goal oriented
- Team oriented, positive working attitude, able to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Understanding of design of optoelectronic devices
- Understanding of fabrication technology of optoelectronic devices
- Understanding of assembly, packaging, and testing of optoelectronic devices
- Understanding of reliability, quality standards and qualification test methods of optoelectronics devices
- Understanding of photonics technologies in various applications
- Understanding of manufacturing systems and ISO requirements