Sales Admin Executive Mortgage Broker Jobs Vacancy in Mortgagewise
Mortgagewise urgently required following position for Sales Admin Executive Mortgage Broker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Admin Executive Mortgage Broker Jobs Vacancy in Mortgagewise Jobs Details:
Key Employment Terms:
Basic $2,000; Commissions from $1,000 to $2,500;
2-year Contract to Perm employment on performance;
Official work hours Mon-Fri 9:30 to 18:30 (some client appointments may require staying back in evening or weekends);
CBD office location;
For Singaporeans only
What You Must Possess:
We are looking for a matured sales co-ordinator who will also take charge of all office administrative work for the Group of companies that is in multiple real estate verticals (namely office rental, virtual office, mortgage broker sales and property portal). We prefer someone with some experience in sales , which can be retail or phone. She must have a warm & cheerful disposition, dynamic and fast-moving, and is matured in thoughts and mannerism as she will be dealing with and advising clients on mortgage & financial-related matters. Someone with sports background and competitive in nature may be looked upon favourably. Prior experience in mortgage sales is not necessary but a bonus.
This is an ideal role for someone who likes to run office administration and backroom processes like clockworks, yet enjoys meeting and interacting with people and selling multiple products which keeps the job interesting and with the potential to earn commissions. All sales are in-bound in nature via hotline calls or walk-ins. All leads will be provided by the company.
- Assist the Director in all company projects and initiatives (not just mortgage)
- Follow up on all leads from the various companies’ websites speedily and to meet and exceed the conversion rate target set for each.
- Work well with various business partners ie. bankers, law firms, office contractors, agents, etc to solve all clients’ problem
- Be in charge of daily backroom sales and marketing administration (promotional vouchers, courier, etc.)
- Handle general customer service enquiries and office administration like emails and attend to walk-in customers (if any).
- Assist to execute both ad-hoc & strategic marketing campaigns
- A good certificate from a reputable institution with diplomas being an advantage. Good English grade is mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience especially in a sales role.
- More important is the ability to speak eloquently, writes well, and with good interpersonal skills and able to carry herself confidently and professionally
- Does things fast by nature and is highly-organized
- Meticulous and rarely makes a mistake operationally
She must also be fairly comfortable with numbers and mortgage loan calculations.
(NOTE: Only Singaporean candidates will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your interest.)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $3,000.00 to $4,500.00 /month
- Sales: 3 years
- English, Mandarin