Admin Assistant Central Orchard Jobs Vacancy in Parkway Cancer Centre
Parkway Cancer Centre urgently required following position for Admin Assistant Central Orchard. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Assistant Central Orchard Jobs Vacancy in Parkway Cancer Centre Jobs Details:
You will be an integral member of the business office section to perform administrative and office support activities. Duties and roles encompass the following:
Roles encompasses the following:
- Provide timely submission of Medisave / MediShield Life / Private Medical Insurance Claims for outpatient cancer treatments
- Assist in raising payment requisition such as cheque, GIRO and Telegraphic Transfer
- Handling of patient/next-of-kin’s enquires – Assist in documentation and maintain proper records for regular audit.
- Work closely with clinics and finance department to ensure proper claims processing and reimbursement.
- Determine routing, signatures required and maintain follow-up
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of bill and to rectify errors discovered on patient’s accounts.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects.
- Handle other ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned by in charge or HOD.
- GCE ‘O’/ ‘A’ or Diploma holder of any discipline (preferably in Business Administration) with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS office application
- Meticulous attention to detail and organised
- Team player with positive learning and work attitude
- Able to work with minimum supervision and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of local or foreign insurance scheme would be an added advantage.
- Prior knowledge of SAP and clinical software would be an asset
- Willing to work on alternate Saturday