Customer Service Return Product Support Amk Oracle Osd Claims Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
- Customer Service Return Product Support Amk Oracle Osd Claims
- Gmp Recruit
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Customer Service Return Product Support Amk Oracle Osd Claims. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Return Product Support Amk Oracle Osd Claims Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Well established US Manufacturing Firm.
- Responsible for rapidly investigating reported Overs, Shorts and Damages (O, S & D) incidents. To include; receiving claims notices from carriers and customers. Research and analyze the Loaded Pallet Report vs Bill Of Lading for errors. Interface with Inventory Control and Customer Operations teams to determine the root cause. Make recommendations and show proof if claims should be accepted or rejected. Recommend corrective actions to Logistics team and Customer Operations to satisfy customer service levels.
- Oversee and audit 3PL Inventory adjustments in their warehouse management system. Determine root cause of adjustments and give Applegate better clarity for the adjustments. Work with 3PL employees to properly identify issues and provide continuous improvement suggestions to processes. Researches mis-placed and/or missing inventory.
- Work closely with Finance to review and analyze inventory adjustments.
- Work with Inventory Control team to oversee the “damage cases” process for Returned products due to crushing or forklift damage. Includes tracking those in-bounds and working with the warehouse employees to have cases re-boxed and put back into inventory in a timely manner.
- Support any Logistics projects as needed such as semi-annual “New Product Launches”, cost reduction projects or service improvement projects.
- Shipment and Warehouse Transfer Tracking.
- Assist 3PL in handling the tracking of shipments and preparing the order for shipping.
- Log shipments and receipts in the Excel tracking worksheet.
- Resolve any discrepancies.
- Create transfers accurately in Oracle Order Management.
- Assist in checking accuracy of pending transfers.
- Review of shipping point, date and delivery dates.
- Confirmation of orders to customers who require.
- Notify Demand Planner of any product shortages.
- Assist in handling the logistics coordination as directed by the Logistics Manager.
- Review requested ship dates are after product hold release.
- Review any changes to customer delivery dates to ensure they fall within parameters.
- Diploma with 2-3 years of relevant experience with direct Customers' Contact/Customer Service.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in Oracle ERP.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Working location: Ang Mo Kio.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)