Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi
Company Clementi urgently required following position for Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi Jobs Details:
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
• Overall responsibility to manage and improve the performance of financial and non-financial aspects (For Singapore & Malaysia)
• Manage to resolve problems, issues related to customers and supplier.
• Ensures customers and supplier satisfaction.
• Ensure permanent (“live”) contact with the suppliers to ensure products availability & sustainability.
• Direct oversee of day to day activities of the team in all aspects of operation and administration
• Conduct weekly meeting with team members and discuss operations (pre & post).
• Work closely with direct report staff to achieve the set targets.
• Manage and assign staff’s work schedule.
• Conduct and analyses Competitors’ Survey result and translates this into action plan.
• Monitor, analyse and report waste/shrinkage and deploy the cost minimising strategies.
• Set, Track and monitor employees performance against set KPIs,
• Analyses sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits.
• Analyse average, slow and negative moving stocks.
• Provide innovative methods to help increase sales efficiencies and quality to meet targets and maximize stores’ profit i.e. review and suggest sales activities and surprises such as offering discounted per unit rate for perishable goods.
• Manage and develop sales support to staff.
• Responsible in meeting or exceeding the sales target.
• Responsible in analysing, control waste and aging goods.
• Manages Quality, Service and Food Handling hygiene consistently.
• Ensure execution of established safety, quality and operation policies and procedures.
• Respond to customer complaints or inquiries, and solicit customer feedback and input.
• Holds regular meeting with the team members.
• Overseeing pricing and stock control.
• Able to think outside the box and effectively present new ideas (strategically in nature) to own team and management and lead its implementation once approved.
• Provides inputs towards short and medium term strategic planning process for the division.
• Must be able to manage, motivate and develop team members
• Proven excellent decision-making skills
• Proven track records in achieving sales targets
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION & SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor degree (in Food Science, Food Technology, Agriculture, or Hospitality or Management) is preferable.
2. Good English communication skills; Bilingual a preference (e.g. English, Mandarin and Bahasa if possible)
3. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and SAP.
4. With 4-10 years of managerial experience in the field of Fresh fruits and vegetables Business.
5. Good knowledge of Fresh fruits and Vegetables.
6. Ability to multi-task and can think outside the box generating fresh concepts (i.e. sales)
7. Good knowledge in Singapore and Malaysia wholesaler & retailers framework
Food Science, Food Technology, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, or Management is preferable
Monday to Fridays
8.30am to 6:30pm