Treasury Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Company Hougang
Company Hougang urgently required following position for Treasury Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Treasury Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Company Hougang Jobs Details:
Sivantos Group seeks a Treasury Accountant (m/f) to join our Group Treasury. Reporting to our Senior Manager, you will be responsible for end to end treasury reporting and back office operations. In this role, you will be working closely with both local accounting and finance teams across our global footprint. You will specifically be responsible for:
- Marked to market valuation, accounting for LT debt/bond, Hedge accounting and effectively testing, interest calculation and accrual, ICC netting and bank reconciliation
- Cash management, FX settlement and release of payments, internal and external loan confirmation, IRS and Bon/Loan repricing
- Support accounting teams during internal and external audits pertaining to Treasury related topics
- Implement automation and process enhancements and security measures
- Support and coordinate implementation of new standards and guidelines
- Training finance teams in the group
- University degree (or equivalent) in finance, accounting or treasury
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in treasury domain
- Professional certificates such as ACCA or CPA, AFP or ACT treasury certifications will be highly preferred
- Familiar with treasury systems and e-banking portals
- Knowledge in audit, internal control systems, compliance and SOA
- Display good knowledge of accounting principles and guidelines (IFRS, GAAP)
- Strong analytical skills and team player
- Strong communication skills to work with global teams
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thanks for applying.