Staff Software Engineer Net Full Stack Developer Ref Jobs Vacancy in Company Geylang
- Staff Software Engineer Net Full Stack Developer Ref
- Geylang S00
- 19 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Company Geylang urgently required following position for Staff Software Engineer Net Full Stack Developer Ref. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Software Engineer Net Full Stack Developer Ref Jobs Vacancy in Company Geylang Jobs Details:
This is a full stack developer role for a self-motivated individual with excellent software engineering skills and expertise in .NET technologies stack. The candidate will be extensively involved in hands-on activities including POCs, design, documentation, development and testing. Candidate must be flexible and willing to switch tasks based on team's needs, and should be capable to work across the layers and technologies stack. This position reports to a Director of Visa Loyalty Programs in Singapore and will be based in Singapore. The successful
candidate will be a Staff Software Engineer in the Loyalty and Marketing Development team focusing on design and build of software solutions that leverage data to solve business problems.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of various initiatives and take the ownership to deliver the business functionalities.
- Design, develop and maintain mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Work on development of new products iteratively by building quick POCs and converting ideas into real products.
- Develop high quality code, participate in code reviews and mentor junior developers also to ensure the deliveries on time, within budget, and with good code quality using all proactive code validation techniques.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code and be responsible for ensuring the team's deliverables meet or exceed the prescribed defect SLA.
- Coordinate and participate in Continuous Integration activities, automation frameworks for testing and deployments, and other related items in addition to contributing to core product code.
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years of software design, architecture and development experience with n-tier web applications.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with excellent competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design, optimized for building highly distributed and parallelized systems
- Experience in design and development of large scale products with .Net Framework, C#, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVC 4, Web API 2, WCF, Web Services, SOAP, visualization technologies like C3.js and D3
- Strong Java Script skills with any of the framework like AngularJS, or Bootstrap etc
- Experience working with databases. SQL Server is preferred.
- Strong exposure to object oriented design and development is necessary (C#/Java).
- Keen for writing quality and self-validating code using unit tests, or following TDD.
- Capable to leverage DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Git and Docker.
- Exposure to Big Data ecosystem like Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce, H-Base, or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development using any of the methodologies like SCRUM is a big plus.
- Product development experience is Must.