Logistics Event Coordinator Internship Jobs Vacancy in Ning Pte Ltd Singapore
Ning Pte Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Logistics Event Coordinator Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Event Coordinator Internship Jobs Vacancy in Ning Pte Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
From Jan 2018, For At Least 6 Months
160 Paya Lebar Road #04-04 Orion Building Singapore 409022
Remuneration $600 - 1,000 monthly Profession Logistic / Supply Chain / Transportation, Sales / Retail Industry Retail / F&B / Service, Transportation / Logistics
Company Profile Company Overview
Ning Life goal is to bring affordable, versatile, fun, convenient, environmentally friendly, user-friendly E-Scooter and E-bikes as an alternative choice of transport. Riders can travel comfortably with the latest features, travel in style and travel on time.
Why Join Us?
Are you a dynamic person with plenty of drive? Are you someone who can sell and promote products to consumers and departmental buyers? If you have these pre-requisites, please join us for the immediate position for Logistics/Event Coordinator (Internship) .
Job Description Requirements:
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other equivalent qualification Graduate in Logistics Management University
- Bilingual in English, Mandarin with the ability to write and communicate for Chinese customer
- Able to translate accurately from Chinese to English and vice-versa
- Ability to set goals, identify activities and outcomes they would like to achieve during the course of the internship
- Be willing to take on any task with an open mind as it is all part of the learning process
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of inventory and ecommerce related practices
- Good knowledge of demand and supply planning
- Independent individual with the ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- To assist and execute event and road show and prepare the event dates, staff duty roaster (work with hr admin department) and event logistics
- Monitor and execute road show event, preparation to the location, stocks take and check stock when it is return to office
- continue to improve the services standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting the case in relation with customer services feedback and services recovery.
- Customer Sales Administration
- To administer daily sales performance, customers queries and promotion feedback and measurement (this has to be conducted on a weekly basis) and feedback to the management for solutions and improvement.
- To work with the office staff on inventory stocks for sales of electric scooters and other ecommerce products
- To co-ordinate and participate actively with other internal departments to ensure the SOP are properly carried out and there are consistency in customers services delivery and meeting customers expectation.
- Developing special packages regularly to distributing outlets.
- Managing excess inventory and maintain optimal inventory level to ensure timely availability of products
- Scan stock and reconcile inventory using electronic inventory tracking
- Coordinating the entire shipment process of goods to/from the warehouse
- Identify improvements to service levels, operational policy, procedures and goals, and design standard operational procedures for staff
- Maintaining effective business relationships with customers and ensure customers’ satisfaction with our services
- Issuing purchase orders, reports, and documents to customers
- Creating and performing documentation of spreadsheets to report and analyze data
- Presenting written reports and analyses to seniority staff/manager
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.