School Cafeteria Assitant Jobs Vacancy in Copper Chimney Pte Ltd
Copper Chimney Pte Ltd urgently required following position for School Cafeteria Assitant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
School Cafeteria Assitant Jobs Vacancy in Copper Chimney Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
We are looking for a energetic individual to join our service crew teams. You will be an integral part of the team for the school cafeteria. You will be trained and be expected to learn every aspect of the cafeteria operations.
At our company, we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! We are a restaurant group which has a mixed bag of operations. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
Responsibilities Not Limited to;
- Preparation of Snacks at the Cafeteria
- Helping the Chef with any help he needs
- Serving the children and teachers
- Clearing and making sure the outlet is clean
- Washing of utensils
- Operating the POS System
- Education: O Levels
- Bilingual or multilingual ability are added advantage
- Possess or willing to learn complete information regarding all approved hygiene policy and standards
- Ability or willing to learn to carry out required tasks in an accurate manner
- Ability or willing to learn to maintain composure during rush hours
- Ability or willing to learn to present bills, take orders and deliver them to clients in a timely manner
- Possess or willing to learn to assist kitchen staff
- Ability to deliver top quality customer service and assistance
- Ability to recommend meals, side orders, and deals to customers
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of menus and be willing to direct clients on how to make their choices from the menu
- Possess skills in proper handling of kitchen equipment, like drinks machines, microwaves, and fryers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,500.00 /month