Remittance Officer Contract Foreign Bank Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Remittance Officer Contract Foreign Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Remittance Officer Contract Foreign Bank Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- To process all inward and outward customers’ remittances ensuring timely payments and all commission and charges are properly accounted for
- Provide nostro balances and adjustments to TAPD
- Lead / participate in UAT projects
- Approve and release remittances and internal transfers in a timely manner
- Resolve issues and handle queries from internal clients and external counterparties
- Ensure unreconciled and suspense items are resolved timely
- To check and resolve any post settlements queries and unreconciled items on nostro break
- 5 years or remittance working experience in bank
- Good knowledge in Swift & MS Office
- Team player and excellent attention to details
- Knowledge of E-Banking, Kondor Plus and Fusion Banking Midas systems