Erp Implementation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Solutions Pte Ltd Ang Mo Kio
Solutions Pte Ltd Ang Mo Kio urgently required following position for Erp Implementation Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Erp Implementation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Solutions Pte Ltd Ang Mo Kio Jobs Details:
Our ERP Implementation Specialist provides implementation, user & product training and live-run support to end-users. Through understanding of business processes and functions involved, they guide the users through the various modules of our ERP system. They will interact with users and the management via business studies and discussions, to keep pace with agreed milestones. Post implementation, they hand-hold customers at live run.
- ERP and accounting software training & support for our ERP software customers
- Provide training & implementation (field and in-house work) including documenting business process flow.
- Help customers setup and design coding for their accounting system
- Intensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience with strong accounting principles
- Experienced in using accounting software packages (E.g. A21, ACCPAC, UBS, MYOB, Quickbooks, etc)
- Client centric and able to articulate thoughts well
- Minimum LCCI Intermediate/Higher or Bachelor’s Degree
Interested to work with us?
To apply, please submit the following for us to process:
- Updated resume
- Education documents (A level/Diploma, University transcript, Professional certs)
- NRIC/current work pass
- Testimonials/recommendation letters from previous employment (if any)
If you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 2 weeks of your application.