Production Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore
Total Singapore urgently required following position for Production Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore Jobs Details:
- Identify and define blending process/equipment deviation in daily operation
- Establish and maintain standard process condition/procedure according to company rules, operating procedures and group guide line, and design specification.
- Keep track on the outstanding problems/issues of process, equipment, automation, formula, and recipe and follow up with relevant parties to work out the solution.
- Maintain/validate LUBCELL master data, recipe and LUBCELL/process parameters
- Prepare the details requirement and process MOC if blending production is process owner of the proposed changes
- Analyze the daily tank inventory report and work with relevant party to investigate the discrepancy
- Work with blending production team on LOTO process before releasing work permit
- Work with maintenance team on trouble shooting and RCA of the process/equipment deviation.
- Working with relevant parties to introduce/test/validate/commissioning new process, equipment, materials, product, and formula.
- Work with blending team to prepare RA, Operation procedures and conduct training before new implementation
- Consciously fine tune and optimize blending and bulk loading and unloading process to improve productivity
- Work with purchasing team to source new equipment, tools.
- Degree in industrial automation/chemical engineering,
- Experience in SAP operation is an advantage
- Experience in lean management is an advantage
- At least 5 years experience of similar role in a similar industry
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Independent and self motivated
Production General Responsabilities
Region, department, area
Workplace location 2
2 Tuas South Avenue 14
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.