Considering Career Switch Banker With Jobs Vacancy in United Overseas Bank
United Overseas Bank urgently required following position for Considering Career Switch Banker With. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Considering Career Switch Banker With Jobs Vacancy in United Overseas Bank Jobs Details:
Functional area: Personal Financial Services (PFS)
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
As economic growth continues to gravitate towards Asia, the wealth management business is an increasingly important growth engine for the banking sector. Our Personal Bankers are groomed to be the future wealth managers; with career progression to take on roles in Relationship Management and Privilege Banking.
At UOB, we are committed to build up your skills and capabilities through structured training programmes specially designed and conducted by professional trainers.
- Be actively involved in understanding your customers’ financial needs as well as providing them with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their banking requirements;
- Secure sales and cross sell our wide range of consumer banking and investment products which includes, but not limited to insurance, structured deposits and unit trusts;
- Continually deepen relationships with new and existing customers;
- Apply diligence and integrity to ensure proper advisory procedures and meticulous documentation in compliance with the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements;
- Utilise a combination of the Bank’s branch network, tele-consulting and referrals to meet and exceed individual sales targets.
- A recognised degree in any discipline or a diploma from a local polytechnic
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a passion to excel in a career in the wealth management industry
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with extended working hours
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with drive and initiative
In order for your application to be considered, an online assessment must be completed. Please access the online assessment via the link: http://ExpressScreen.com/XD3HFXV