Regional Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod urgently required following position for Regional Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Chandler Macleod Jobs Details:
IT Software Vendor
Our client, a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process services, dedicated to helping financial institutions build stronger businesses, is seeking a regional sales manager to join its rapidly growing business, selling into the regional banking and financial services space. Reporting to the Global Head of Sales, this role requires you to expand and secure profitable business. You will focus on identifying and engaging with customers.
- Develop strong relationships with global enterprise clients across networks, IT and business functions.
- Make recommendations to clients based on indepth knowledge of the client's business and technology environment
- Collaborate with the product sales teams to increase customers spend with the organisation, and provide a holistic solution approach in their technology requirements
- Develop key relationships with senior decision makers and stakeholders internally and externally
- Assist in developing regional account strategies and the development of the team capability and effectiveness
- Sell managed services and consultancy services to large and medium sized financial institutions, with headquarters or key decision makers
- Provide local account management support to our international customers
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a related technology vendor or software provider, including successful sales / account management experienc
- Prior experience in selling consulting or services a plus
- Client management, including developing effective client relationships
- Business management including financial and commercial acumen, as well as forecasting
- Extensive contacts within the Banking and Financial Services space in the region and locally
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837