Graduating Soon But Not Knowing What Next Jobs Vacancy in United Overseas Bank
United Overseas Bank urgently required following position for Graduating Soon But Not Knowing What Next. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduating Soon But Not Knowing What Next Jobs Vacancy in United Overseas Bank Jobs Details:
Functional area: Personal Financial Services (PFS)
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Why would you choose Banking as a career?
- Banking has an impact on the overall economy and is an important pillar of our financial infrastructure
- Open to almost all fields of education
- Good compensation and benefits
- Great variety of learning opportunities
- Rapid career progression based on performance
- Job stability even in times of bleak economy
At UOB, we provide:
- Structured training program to equip you with the product knowledge, skills and will to succeed
- Total remuneration structure that is in line with your efforts and results
- Clear career roadmap where requirements for progression are clearly spelt out
- Accelerated career path for deserving candidates
- Potential for progression to other roles within the bank
In order for your application to be considered, an online assessment must be completed. Please access the online assessment via the link: http://ExpressScreen.com/XD3HFXV