Project Coordinator Construction Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd
The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Project Coordinator Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Construction Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Assists in planning, scheduling and executing construction activities material requisition, cost control and project supervision
- Prepares work schedules
- Liaise with clients and contractors on any site matters & meetings
- Ensures project cost requirements are met and coding procedures are followed
- Maintains job diaries, site photos and proper claims documentation
- May be required to supervise and coordinate surveyors
- Assists in estimating duties as required
- Ensure all safety and quality assurance standards
- Such other duties and responsibilities as assigned by his/her Supervisor
- Familiarize with all documents relating to contract including construction programme
- Review of designs, drawings, bill of quanties, and cost estimates
- Preparing of method statement, work schedule and risk assessment
Ø With mechanical knowledge
Ø Independence and proactive in problem solving
Ø With initiative, willing to learn and able to work as a team
Ø Patient and able to work under stress conditions
Ø Own Class 3 driving license
Working conditions are normal for an office environment and subject to project timeline. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,900.00 /month