Analyst Ace Accounts Content And Engagement Trust Safety Jobs Vacancy in Google
- Analyst Ace Accounts Content And Engagement Trust Safety
- 10 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Google urgently required following position for Analyst Ace Accounts Content And Engagement Trust Safety. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Ace Accounts Content And Engagement Trust Safety Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
Google's brand is only as strong as our users' trust--and their steadfast belief that our guiding principles are what's best for them. Our Trust and Safety team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google's users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products like Search, Maps, AdWords and AdSense. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Google speed (read: fast!). Help us prove that quality on the Internet trumps all.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Google’s success. We defend Google's integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies. The Trust and Safety team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across Google's expanding base of products. We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry-wide solutions. Trust and Safety team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Google products.
- Develop anti-abuse programs to solve for cross-product vulnerabilities, and ensure their successful roll-out on a global scale by bringing cross-functional teams toward a common, measurable goal
- Analyze metrics, dig deep into underlying vulnerabilities, and design solutions.
- Represent the abuse team in cross-functional, cross-product area conversations with teams around the company, advising on counter-abuse strategies and coordinating integration efforts.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models collaborating with engineering partners to solve fraud/abuse problems at scale.
- Collaborate with product, design, legal, policy, and industry partners to advance the state-of-the-art across the Internet as a whole.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in statistics, working with statistical packages (R, SAS, Stata, Matlab, etc.), and in working with large datasets (SQL), as well as in developing machine learning models.
- Experience in deriving a set of valid abuse signals from a large set of data, summarizing it and deriving conclusions from it that can facilitate automation and prevention.
- Experience in delivering projects that involve multiple stakeholders from different areas (for example: Eng, Policy, Product) and in multiple offices in different time-zones.
- Relevant experience in one of the following areas: internet technology, online search, eCommerce, online payments or online advertising/publishing, policy enforcement / user trust / risk / fraud investigation / product abuse
- Experience managing multiple complex projects, working globally and cross-functionally.
- Experience with statistical and quantitative modeling (e.g., regression, classification, clustering) and/or proficiency with programming languages (e.g., Python or Java)
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing detail
- Outstanding leadership, influencing, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills proven in an environment of remote offices.