Private Bank Credit Middle Office Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Singapore
Morgan Chase Singapore urgently required following position for Private Bank Credit Middle Office Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Private Bank Credit Middle Office Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Singapore Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.The Credit Risk Management Team is part of the Private Bank Credit Operations group. This team monitors JPM Private Bank exposures (including loans, mortgages & derivatives) secured by financial assets, such as equities, fixed income products and other asset types. The functions performed by this team are critical to protecting the bank from potential credit losses. Working closely with the Capital Advisors, the team is also responsible for a wide range of functions such as administration and monitoring of PB Asia credit facilities in line with corporate credit policy, review & monitoring of credit covenants, transaction approval and other special monitoring requirements. Specific Duties
- Participate in new credit product development and build new capabilities
- Develop and manage project plans and provide updates for senior management on project status, issues and benefits to the business
- Ensure compliance with regulations, credit policies and guidelines
- Be hands on and drive initiatives to deliver on-schedule, on-scope, to quality and on-budget
- Working closely with technology teams on increased automation
- Provide ad hoc report on credit exposure
- Challenge current process and propose enhancement
- Interpret basic legal credit documentation
- Work across all internal stakeholders (Ops, Credit, Risk and Legal) and other relevant J.P. Morgan lines of business (i.e., Investment Bank) to deliver new product solutions.
- Degree holder
- Work experience in a credit middle office or control function, or other work experience in private banking
- Computer skills: MS Access, Excel (VBA a plus), Power Point and Word
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and understanding of risk measures
- Strong listening & analytical skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic and changing team environment is essential
- Confident and outgoing personality, able to deal directly with the senior people
- Strong solution based problem solving and analytical skills, able to add value rather than just accept the status quo
- Influence the business to transform/change current state
- Strong verbal and written communication skills