Systems Assurance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bombardier Changi Airport
Bombardier Changi Airport urgently required following position for Systems Assurance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Assurance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bombardier Changi Airport Jobs Details:
Systems Assurance Manager-TPRS-SGSG01648135
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Bombardier Singapore is seeking suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of:
System Assurance Manager
Purpose of the job
- Set up the BPLRT project safety program and RAM program (including FRACAS). Coordinate and perform all tasks and activities of the safety and RAM process in the project to ensure that the product meets the requirements from laws, standards and customer.
- Create the system assurance plan (SAP) (i.e. safety plan and RAM plan) and lead the safety and RAM process in the project
- Analyse / specify the project safety, reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) requirements
- Prepare and coordinate the tasks of the safety process for the project, including Hazard and risk analysis (HAZOP, PHA, IHA, SSHA, O&SHA), Hazard Log management, FME(C)A, FTA, QRA
- Prepare and coordinate the tasks of the RAM process for the project, including reliability breakdown and maintainability analysis, System Severity List, FME(C)A, RBD (or FTA) and FRACAS and maintenance plan
- Support train functional architect and system engineering for preparation of functional analysis and requirements for RAM and safety
- Specify safety requirements for safety related functions / systems / components
- Specify reliability requirements for reliability critical functions / systems / components
- Specify maintainability requirements for systems / components
- Review and verify the functional architecture of reliability and safety related functions
- Coordinate / ensure the implementation of safety and reliability requirements and project progress. Ensure governance change management according with in-place legal and contractual obligations
- Coordinate the RAM and safety activities of subsystems suppliers and review the project specific RAM & safety documentation from subsystems suppliers.
- Identification of safety, reliability and maintainability qualification tests. Ensure that all qualification tests are duly managed in test and validation program. Review of test specifications and support coordination with type test center.
- Preparation of the product system assurance reports (i.e. safety case according EN 50129 standards).
- Lead technical discussions/ presentations with other engineering actors, customer, ISA, NSAs or other certification bodies.
- Support the preparation of the BT standard processes and tools as well as their implementation in the project.
- Technical lead of a project safety and RAM team.
- Run FRACAS process and ensure the required reliability growth to meet customer targets.
- Review all system Assurance (Safety and RAM) deliverables to customer and submit monthly SA progress report describing progress achieved based upon milestone schedule of tasks identified in the SAP in the Monthly Progress Report (MPR). The monthly SA report shall also summarise any key SA related issue(s) at the time of report submission, proposed resolution to be taken and status (including hazards closure status, etc.)
- Responsible for Safety and RAM process and deliverables in the project: lead design safety reviews internally and with external entities (Assessors, suppliers, customers); set up and maintenance of Hazard Log, lead HAZOP/FMECA/FTA sessions, support V&V tasks, prepare safety case and RAM documentation
- Lead project core team in dealing with safety and RAM topics: safety evidence strategy, RAM apportionment and FRACAS
- Perform hazards analysis and risk assessment, derive and address product safety and RAM requirements, ensure the implementation and fulfilment of safety and RAM requirements according applicable rules and standards and customer contract, support design team in developing design for safety, reliability and maintainability
- Plan, schedule and monitor the status of the safety and RAM milestones within the project to ensure proper schedule in cooperation with PE/PM, ensure safety and RAM deliverables on time and on quality
- Drive the engineering team in the decision making and problem solving in its proper domain of expertise
- Master degree in Engineering, electronics, electrics, automation or similar
- Good experience with MS Office
- Experience with the most common tools for requirements management (Doors) and Fault Tree analysis (FT+, RWB)
- At least 10 years of experience in product safety and RAM domain within Railway business
- Fluent in English
- Customer orientation, engagement, team working, results oriented and skills in problems solving
- Good presentation and communication skills especially to simplify complex issues
- Good skills for working with customers, suppliers and BT internal teams as well as intercultural skills
- Systematic, analytical and flexible mindset
- Experience / knowledge in railway technologies
- Deep experience with the standards EN50126 (IEC 62278), EN 50128 (IEC 62279), EN50129 (IEC 62245) or comparable is mandatory, European legal framework in railway domain (CSM regulation)
- Experience in the safety area in the railway business, vehicle authorization requirements and process
- High pressure tolerance and team leadership skills
- Problem solving capacity
- Must be willing to work in Singapore.
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://www.bombardier.com
Primary Location: SG-SIN-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.06.2018, 9:09:14 AM
29.06.2018, 10:59:00 AM