Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Orchard
Company Orchard urgently required following position for Accounts Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Orchard Jobs Details:
The Accounts Executive/Accounts Assistant reports to the Accountant to support the finance department in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department. He/She covers duties such as work that is specific to accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax filing, data compilation, billing, payroll or other accounting tasks.
He/She assists with the preparation of trial balance, basic financial statements and simple consolidated financial statements. He/She may be called on to participate in ad-hoc finance-related projects and systems testing when necessary.
- Assign account codes to all transactions in the accounting system.
- Calculate customer/supplier account balances and reconcile with totals.
- Compile the relevant business documentation used in banking processes.
- Enter accurate and timely data into the accounting system.
- Maintain accurate financial records and statements.
- Perform month-end closing activities.
- Process payroll transactions into the organisations accounting system.
- Record and process all business transactions within the organisations accounting system using principles of double-entry accounting.
- Record transactions and events relating to inventory, accruals, prepayments, capital structure and finance costs.
- Record transactions and events relating to sales, purchases, receivables, payables and cash.
- Retrieve system reports from the accounting system for managements use.
- Use relevant IT systems and tools effectively for data analysis.