Asst Exe Executive Registry Opg Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Social And Family Development Singapore
Ministry Social And Family Development Singapore urgently required following position for Asst Exe Executive Registry Opg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asst Exe Executive Registry Opg Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Social And Family Development Singapore Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Assistant Director, you will be part of the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) under the Family Development Group. The OPG works towards protecting the dignity and interests of individuals who lack mental capacity and are vulnerable as well as encouraging proactive planning for an eventuality of losing one’s mental capacity. The OPG supports the Public Guardian in carrying out her functions.
Your key duty will be the supervision of a team of administrative staff (20-30) in the processing of Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) applications. After training and briefing, you need to ensure compliance of SOPs in the operations and provide recommendation for any changes/enhancements. You will support the management of the OPG’s registry IT system, including business process review and enhancement. As part of the supervision work, you will assist in manpower planning and coordination in meeting the operational KPIs. Your other duties will include registry counter duties and other administrative duties.
To meet the challenges of this role, you should:
- Strong leadership quality in managing a team of administrative staff with diverse profile
- Possess strong interpersonal and communications with a positive attitude to learn
- Meticulous, and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Effectively bilingual in English and any one of the other three official languages
- Good writing skill in English
- Have good knowledge and comfortable with IT systems and processes
- Able to manage end-user systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamic CRM) operations (e.g. setup of user account and parameters, reporting of error, etc).
- Comfortable in handling application processing and handling documents
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint