Activities And Sports Director Jobs Vacancy in Company Tiong Bahru Estate
Company Tiong Bahru Estate urgently required following position for Activities And Sports Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Activities And Sports Director Jobs Vacancy in Company Tiong Bahru Estate Jobs Details:
The successful applicant will lead and manage the Activities and Sports support team, supported by the Sports Manager and the Activities Manager, to ensure that all co-curricular and competitive sport activities are well planned, properly resourced and effectively communicated to the community; co-ordinate sports event calendar planning within Tanglin and with outside organisations taking into account facilities and staff availability; be the project manager and event co-ordinator for all major sporting events hosted by Tanglin.
To work with the Leadership Teams of the three schools and the Management Team to ensure that the best use is made of the School’s facilities and outside facilities available to us, so that students across the School have access to a wide range of high quality activities. The role reports to the Director of Learning.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- General knowledge of sports facilities and the requirements of a school such as Tanglin
- General management skills including an understanding of Sports Needs, Finance, Health & Safety, Human Resources, as well as how IT can support logistics and planning
- Relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications & Excel
- Excellence in written and spoken English
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Have a positive attitude towards the students, teachers and the Tanglin Community
- Have a disciplined approach to timekeeping & attendance
- Maintain a standard of personal presentation in keeping with the role
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both internally within the Tanglin Community (staff, parents, students), and externally with other schools and service / venue providers
- Analytical and able to identify, break down and solve problems effectively and in a time efficient manner
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal skills, coordination, organizational and communication skills
- Possess high degree of discretion, diplomacy and tact in discharging duties
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants. Please refer “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for detailed job description. Interested applicants, please email/fax/mail with detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to: HR Department, Tanglin Trust School Ltd 95 Portsdown Road Singapore 139299 Fax: 6778 9535 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.tts.edu.sg CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023 (Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)