Management Accountant Tuas Costing Budgeting Bpcs Hyperion Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
- Management Accountant Tuas Costing Budgeting Bpcs Hyperion
- Gmp Recruit
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Management Accountant Tuas Costing Budgeting Bpcs Hyperion. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Management Accountant Tuas Costing Budgeting Bpcs Hyperion Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Well established US MNC.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to make decision on financial, treasury, audit, compliance and risk management policy matters, in consultation with the Finance Manager. Actively partner the Finance Manager in driving P lant performance to meet all financial metrics set by the Company, m eeting financial budgets - Segment Income, Working Capital, Average Working Capital, Inventory, DSO, Profit & Loss.
- Responsible to ensure that Company financial records (costing, valuation, repair & maintenance, provision, accrual, overhead tracking, fixed assets registered and CAPEX/PAR, etc.) are well maintained and financial books are accurate.
- Responsible for timely and accurate month-end, quarterly and year end closing and reporting.
- Responsible for Company’s FOREX and financial hedging.
- Responsible for budget preparation and rolling forecasts.
- Ensure that legal, audit and compliance policies are met.
- Liaison with regional office, other Company's plants, customers and suppliers as needed.
- Actively support and implement plant-wide initiatives such as cost reduction programs.
- Ad-hoc project, e.g. back-up IT.
- Degree in Accountancy or CPA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Costing, Accounting and Budgeting.
- Prior combined experience in commercial industry and Audit is highly preferred.
- Experience in Hyperion Reporting system.
- Good presentation skills.
- Matured and able to provide sound and balanced advice in team-based environment.
- Able to multi-task and work with tight reporting deadlines.
- Able to work well with other functional departments.
- Possess good communication skills - able to effectively communicate with Management and staff at the lower level.
- Working location: Tuas ( No transport is provided ).
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5.15pm.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)