Special Projects Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Geylang
Company Geylang urgently required following position for Special Projects Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Special Projects Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Geylang Jobs Details:
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We pride ourselves on the amazing team on the amazing team we’ve built so if you are: creative, self-driven, hands-on and natural go-getter, then we might just be the place for you!
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Managing Director.
We’re looking for a highly driven and self-motivated Special Projects Manager for our local team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The successful candidate would ideally be a self-motivated, organised individual with excellent people and negotiation skills who is looking for a new challenge that bridges the gap between restaurant operations and ecommerce. We are looking for someone who understands the spatial, functional and operational needs of restaurants, source the best sites, negotiate the best deals and manage the P&L of this new and exciting project!
This is a varied role with responsibility for the overall vertical as well as compliance with health and safety requirements, legal regulations and day to day deliveries and facilities management.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in setting up kitchen operations and project management
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other language skills are desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the food, lifestyle and e-commerce industry
- Good business network in Singapore
- Commercial focus, results oriented and an outstanding relationship builder
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent communication, negotiation & reporting skills
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events
- Free food on Thursdays!