Ehs Manager Cleanroom Volume Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Ehs Manager Cleanroom Volume Manufacturing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ehs Manager Cleanroom Volume Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
- Manage the organization EHS Program incl. standards & regulations, associated risk management, measurements, KPI & EHS Committees
- Manage & work with stakeholders on the ISO 14000 & 18000 certification programs
- Formulate & conduct organization wide EHS Training programs
- Manage the Accident/Incident & preventive program
- Work with Stakeholders to plan, implement and coordinate Emergency Response Plans
- EHS Management DRI for customers incl. implementing customer EHS requirements, reviews and audits
- Review, update & implement legal regulations, code of practices and related compliance requirements
- Diploma and/or Degree in EHS/Engineering/Business Management, with Cleanroom Manufacturing environment experience
- Registered Safety Officer, registered Fire Safety Manager, worked in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communications & presentation skills, experienced in dealing customers and engaging authorities on EHS licenses & permit applications, protocols, plans and reports
- A team player who communicates with confidence, reliable and is committed to the team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No: R1104671 (email@example.com)