Finance Manager West Aop Sox Sap Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Finance Manager West Aop Sox Sap. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager West Aop Sox Sap Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
The successful Candidate will provide ongoing financial advice and guidance to the Plant Manager and management team. He/She will provide multi-sector financial leadership for the Singapore plant supporting the fast growing Asia Pacific markets. The role will lead the Annual Operating Plan, actual and forecast for the Singapore plant, manage the Period Business review, manage the financial and operational audits, and drive execution to meet the operating and non-operating KPIs . In addition, this role will also be the business liaison with local Singapore authorities and HQ on all controls and regulatory matters.
Planning and Forecasting
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan for the manufacturing location, prepare and consolidate the locations overall strategy and present to Support Centre on an annual basis.
- Prepare and Review quarterly forecasts during the year, leading the explanations and reviews on the Cause of Change vs Plan and presenting to Support Centre for all material changes.
- Lead the preparation of Capital Investment requests for the site, present to Senior Leadership the related Business Case and financials for approval.
- Lead the agenda on Productivity for the location. Work in Collaboration with the Management Team to come up with projects that ensure the Plant meet its annual targets.
- Ensure financial Best Practices are rolled out and continuous Improvement is sought.
- Monitor COGs accounting transactions and Revenue accounting transactions for accuracy and reasonability. Closing and information for periodic and month-end reporting is performed by the deadline on monthly basis.
- Prepare Periodic Inventory/DII Analysis and variance explanations for monthly review meeting.
- Annual Capital Spend reporting and Approvals.
- Ensure integrity of all processes that directly and indirectly support financial reporting throughout the relevant Singapore Legal Entities.
- Lead development and implementation of best practice tools which improve accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness of financial transaction processing & reporting.
- Ensure all accounting and volume transactions that are recorded through Interfaces for Inventory, Sales and Cost of Ingredients with 3rd Party Logistics company are monitored and reviewed to ensure accuracy and reasonability. Ensure all related Controls are also monitored.
- Define roles and responsibilities for Singapore Legal Entity controls and financials.
- Overhead, Productivity and Capital together with ensuring all key processes have clearly defined Control Owners and Process Owners.
- Ensure that the financial control processes within the legal entities are operating effectively and efficiently, and supports the business activities that affect the Legal Entity Revenue and Cost of Manufacture.
- Risk Control Matrix for all cycles is maintained and up-to-date.
- Monitoring financial controls at the Legal Entity to ensure integrity of supply chain, and accurate interface of financial data within the supply chain. Ensure quarterly walk-through of controls and report results along with quarter rep letter package.
- Lead the implementation of improvements to the control environment to maintain Company's Standards. Analyze business processes - particularly in the event of a significant business or system change, and work with process owners to develop controls and assign control owners.
- Undertake appropriate assessment, communication and management of financial risks across P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for SoX testing coordination and reporting.
- Lead the Control Agenda and drive the effectiveness of all processes.
- Act as point person for communication & Resolution of accounting, reporting and control issues between Company and HQ.
- Liaise with external auditors in support of their requirements.
- Compliance with all Manufacturing GMP and Plant Food Safety Policies.
- Compliance to OSHA/ISO 14001/18001.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable on Company and Local regulations and standards.
- Ensure all shipments are compliant with ASEAN treaties.
- Ensure local reporting requirements are met.
- Monitor changes in Legislation and assess impacts on the Company.
- Staff, on-board, train and retain high caliber finance talent.
- Clarify roles, set performance standard and goals, and coach staff around the core work.
- Role model for Company's values and create a motivating and rewarding work environment.
- Work on own performance/development objectives.
- Support functional initiatives to throughout the Plant.
- Take authority to immediately address safety risks.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Major in Accounting.
- Experience in Accounting and Finance Leadership role.
- Proven Strategic thinking capability.
- Extensive Control Experience.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Experience in SoX and SAP is a must .
- Excellent communications and collaboration.
- Ability to manage and motivate a diverse workforce in an inclusive manner, in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Working location: Pioneer.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)