Deutsche Asset Management Marketing Specialist Apac Japan Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Deutsche Asset Management Marketing Specialist Apac Japan
- Deutsche Bank
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Deutsche Asset Management Marketing Specialist Apac Japan. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deutsche Asset Management Marketing Specialist Apac Japan Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
Deutsche Asset Management (Deutsche AM) is a strategic pillar of Deutsche Bank. Deutsche AM offers retail, corporate and institutional clients a comprehensive set of strengths few competitors in the world can match. The division combines deep intellectual capital, broad asset management expertise, decades of experience and extensive product selection with strategies across all major asset classes. The product suite encompasses the active, passive and alternative asset management expertise of Deutsche Bank. As a leading global player Deutsche AM currently has over 723bn EUR in invested assets, (as per 31/03/2017) serving approximately 2.5 million clients in 40 countries.
Deutsche AM is committed to being the investment manager of choice for our clients and sharing our insights as one of the world's premier investment organizations. Our unique insights come from our market and economic expertise, global research presence and strong heritage of working with the world's most demanding investors.
Within Deutsche Asset Management (Deutsche AM), the Marketing Specialist is responsible for producing professional marketing collaterals and implementing quality campaigns and events for multi-markets in Asia to support the regional business and coverage teams in serving institutional and intermediary clients.
- Implementation of campaigns, events, and client intelligence innovation within Asset Management business.
- To facilitate the design, copywriting, production, translation, printing and fulfilment of marketing materials and contribute to the marketing initiatives in proactive manners.
- Identify opportunities for enhancement and working with agencies to optimise.
- Maintain the quality and consistency of our marketing materials.
- Support the writing and development of marketing ideas internally and externally.
- Coordinate with regional stakeholders and overseas team members to ensure smooth launch of marketing initiatives.
- Monitor marketing budget and provide ad-hoc marketing support to other team members if necessary.
- Successfully completed course of study in Economics, Marketing or related field.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in marketing or related field in asset management or financial services industry.
- General understanding of compliance and regulation requirements across Asia.
- Very strong project management skills required; detail oriented with a high standard for accuracy.
- High proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Industry licenses are considered as a plus.
- Outgoing personality at ease with all levels of contacts.
- Innovative and open-minded.
- Pragmatic, “think out of the box”-mentality.
- Strong communication and conceptual skills.
- High level of self-direction and reliability.
- Deadline oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships within and outside .marketing to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business audiences.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.