Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company Yishun
Company Yishun urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company Yishun Jobs Details:
Product and Pricing
- Assist in market planning and analysis
- Support development of various value propositions in consultation with SME and Consumer Sales & Marketing sections.
- Develop and maintain a market intelligence platform, regularly capturing competitor activity and company’s competitive position
. Business Case and Templates
- Support business case development including pricing models, P&L templates, gross margin models
- Assist in post campaign reviews, including ROI and future recommendations
- Assist in the development of a Product Lifecycle Management program ensuring products are commercially managed
- Aid in the development of a suite of reports including but not limited to Retail Report (weekly and monthly), Business Report, Gross Margin Reporting, Product and Offer Development reports and templates, Post Campaign reviews, Churn Reporting and Sales Reporting.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Engineering
- Preferably 3 years of relevant experience in a business analysis role preferably in the Energy Market sector
- Good IT proficiency (excel, word and access)
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in product management and/or pricing strategy
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of pricing models, P&L, lifecycle management.
- Demonstrable experience in assisting and supporting development of business case templates
- Good understanding of how product development integrates with IS development and implementation
- Ability to develop reporting and analytics on relevant products and pricing
- Financial and budget management
- Project Management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly numerate and strong IT skills
- Structured, methodical and detailed in approach to developing frameworks
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills