Senior Finance Officer Revenue Corporate Services Division Jobs Vacancy in Inland Revenue Authority Singapore Singapore
- Senior Finance Officer Revenue Corporate Services Division
- Inland Revenue Authority Singapore
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Inland Revenue Authority Singapore Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Finance Officer Revenue Corporate Services Division. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Finance Officer Revenue Corporate Services Division Jobs Vacancy in Inland Revenue Authority Singapore Singapore Jobs Details:
IRAS serves as an agent of the Government in tax administration, advises the Government and represents Singapore internationally on matters relating to taxation. As part of the dynamic team of competent and committed people at IRAS, you will play a key role in nation building, partner the community and our stakeholders, to foster a competitive tax environment that supports inclusive growth.
- To provide timely and accurate reporting to Senior Management so that they can make informed decisions and aid them in their planning
- Plan and perform month-end/year-end closing of accounts
- Perform analysis work on the performance reports generated
- Analyse financial variances and provide meaningful reports for users to make decisions
- Provide concise and timely reports
- At least a Diploma in Accountancy/Business Administration e
- Accounting or related working experience would be an advantage
- Displays critical thinking ability