Director Fcc Advisory Top Tier Bank Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Singapore
Aston Carter Singapore urgently required following position for Director Fcc Advisory Top Tier Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Fcc Advisory Top Tier Bank Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Singapore Jobs Details:
Director – FCC Advisory – Top-Tier Bank
Client is a major international bank seeking to hire a Senior Vice President/Director for a vital Financial Crime Compliance (AML Advisory) role. They are looking for an individual with excellent experience in Financial Crime Compliance within a governance domain, to take up an exciting regional opportunity working with some of the industry’s brightest.
In this role, you will:
- Define robust Financial Crime Compliance controls, set control standards and policies
- Execute governance frameworks and models
- Develop and implement FCC programs, policies and procedures pertaining AML/ KYC/CDD regionally
- Establish, maintain and enhance the Group due diligence procedures and policies regionally
- Develop and implement risk methodologies
- Lead regional AML/ABC/Sanctions remediation programs
- Subject-matter expertise on Financial Crime Compliance
- Good policy/process advisory experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to collaborate and work dynamically across a broad range of stakeholders
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop Parveen Kaur a line at +65 6511 8531 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544