Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Info Communications Media Development Authority Singapore
Info Communications Media Development Authority Singapore urgently required following position for Security Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Info Communications Media Development Authority Singapore Jobs Details:
You will plan and manage the Singapore Network Information Centre's (SGNIC) technical operations to ensure the secure operations of .sg domain name registrations and business processes.
- Lead the risk assessment and compliance monitoring/implementation activities
- Lead the review and enhancement of SGNIC's security posture by implementing mitigating measures against cyber threats (e.g. DDOS, SQL-injects, APTs, etc.)
- Lead the design and implementation of technical security solutions
- Lead the implementation of Vulnerability Assessments (VA) and Penetration Tests (PT) of SGNIC systems and implement SGNIC’s registrar mandatory VA programme
- Lead the implementation and refinement of SGNIC Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Experience in implementing security audits, controls and mitigating measures for Internet/enterprise IT infrastructure and applications (preferably with CISA qualification or equivalent)
- Experience in implementation security solutions for Internet/enterprise IT infrastructure (preferably with CISSP qualification or equivalent)
- Experience in managing BCPs
- Keen interest in the inner workings of cyber security attacks
- Knowledge of Domain Name System, DNSSEC, BIND, UNIX/Solaris, ORACLE DB and JAVA would be an added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical mind
- Result and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.