Assistant Head Security Officer Itss Network Jobs Vacancy in Agency For Science Technology And Research Singapore
Agency For Science Technology And Research Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Head Security Officer Itss Network. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Head Security Officer Itss Network Jobs Vacancy in Agency For Science Technology And Research Singapore Jobs Details:
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore’s lead government agency for economic-oriented Research and Development (R&D). We advance science and develop innovative technology to further economic growth and improve lives. For more information about A*STAR, please visit: www.a-star.edu.sg
The Information Technology Shared Services department provides IT support to A*STAR and its Research Institutes through innovative and integrated exploitation of Information Technology.
1. Support the IT Security team in security incident response.
2. Review network security measures and recommend appropriate solutions to strengthen the network security posture.
3. Conduct IT Security technical audits, vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests.
1. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Cyber Forensics, Information Security, IT Security or equivalent with at least 4 to 5 years’ experience.
2. Good knowledge and skills in managing security products such as firewall, IDS/IPS, proxy and other security appliance and network devices.
3. Experience in using security tools such as Kali Linux, Pentoo, Metasploit, Appspider, Nexpose, Burp Suite and Wireshark.
4. Experience with Security Event Management (SIEM) solutions would be an advantage.
5. Experience in conducting IT Infrastructure security assessment at enterprise level.
6. Meticulous in execution of tasks and ability to apply critical thinking to problem solving.
7. Good verbal, written communications skills, and a self-motivated team player, capable of working with minimal supervision.
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.