Senior Marketing Communications Executive Jobs Vacancy in Aadvantage Consulting
Aadvantage Consulting urgently required following position for Senior Marketing Communications Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Marketing Communications Executive Jobs Vacancy in Aadvantage Consulting Jobs Details:
Responsible for the development and implementation of the firm’s marketing and communications plans and activities targeting internal and external stakeholders, to achieve its marketing and branding outcomes. This includes branding communications, internal staff communication and engagement and management of day-to-day marketing activities.
What Will You Do:
- Create, implement and oversee communications programmes that effectively describe and promote the firm’s consulting solutions through various marketing collaterals e.g. website content, social media, brochures, fact sheets
- Manage and review the effectiveness of various communication methods and collaterals
- Conduct market profiling and develop targeted marketing messages to address the needs of various stakeholders
- Identify and develop relations with media partners and seek opportunities to profile the firm and its Directors
- Develop and implement appropriate social media strategy and plan; monitor and manage the social media platforms
- Manage the website content to ensure accuracy of information and website accessibility
- Develop press releases and pitches to appropriate target media to publicise the firm's initiatives to the appropriate target audience
- Be the brand custodian and ensure all marketing and communication materials are aligned to the firm's brand positioning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing collaterals to communicate the intended message to the targeted stakeholders
- Work with internal stakeholders to engage and communicate internal messages and initiatives
- Create, implement and measure the success of marketing and communications programmes that will enhance the firm’s image and position within the marketplace
- Organise, manage and coordinate participation in various functions and events eg. Career Fair, Trade Fair, etc.
- Conduct orientation presentations on the firm’s branding and solutions
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations and apply to aAdvantage context
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of business issues and how consulting solutions can address them
- Experience in marketing communications in a B2B context
- Strong ability to synthesise information and translate them into succinct and visually appealing communication materials
- Good understanding of the various marketing tools and channels (including digital)
- Resourceful and a dynamic self-starter who is able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and manage external and internal stakeholders effectively
- Good presentation skills to communicate intended messages to target audiences
- Working knowledge of Content Management System (such as Wordpress) and HTML is advantageous
- Working knowledge (intermediate level) of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Flexible Benefits - Medical, Dental, Sports and Health, Wellness
- Phone Allowance