Technical Specialist Search Ads Google Professional Services Jobs Vacancy in Google
- Technical Specialist Search Ads Google Professional Services
- 25 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Google urgently required following position for Technical Specialist Search Ads Google Professional Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Specialist Search Ads Google Professional Services Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media, combined with your technical/consulting skills shapes how new and existing businesses grow.
As a Technical Specialist, you'll work closely with internal Sales teams, DoubleClick partners/agencies and direct advertisers to architect technical solutions on top of the DoubleClick advertising stack. You have the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audience alike, and the ability to interact with product management teams.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Implement, troubleshoot, and support complex technical solutions with DoubleClick advertising products to drive customer success and product adoption. Communicate effectively with Bahasa (Indonesian) and Thai speaking clients.
- Understand requirements, provide technical consultation and develop custom technical solutions to meet the complex needs of advertisers.
- Contribute to product development by identifying gaps and deficiencies in current product offerings at a pod or product level to drive both operational efficiencies and business growth, collaborating with Client Services, Product Management and Engineering teams to drive innovation.
- Build relationships with Sales teams and end advertisers/agencies to understand key challenges.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Customer-facing experience as a Technical Consultant, Support Engineer or Product Manager.
- MBA or Master's degree.
- 4 years of relevant experience as a Technical Consultant or Sales Engineer. 2 years of experience with digital ad products.
- Experience building/troubleshooting web pages using HTML, JS, CSS and Chrome developer tools.
- Knowledge of relational databases, and ability to construct SQL queries to analyze data along with knowledge in one of the scripting languages such as Python/Google Apps Script.
- Effective problem-solving, analytical, communications and project management skills. Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to speak and write Bahasa (Indonesian) or Thai fluently and idiomatically.