Ios Android App Developer Jobs Vacancy in Capita Staffing Search
Capita Staffing Search urgently required following position for Ios Android App Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ios Android App Developer Jobs Vacancy in Capita Staffing Search Jobs Details:
Position Summary / Project Description
You will work closely with the project managers to proactively understand and clarify on user requirements and translate these into mobile applications. Working closely with team members, you will deliver quality software programs, participate in quality testing and any necessary technical support upon application launch.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license No.: 08C2893
Gelangre Reyanelle Gelario | R1870995
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand user requirements and participate in technical design and quality review
- Develop, configure and implement system applications and external system interfaces in accordance to user requirements
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation with knowledge of methodologies and procedures for application testing and quality assurance
- Investigate into defects, research for problem resolution and implementation problem rectification.
- Plan and assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Assist with application training for users
- Participate in implementation roll-out
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation, including troubleshooting of production issues
Qualifications and Skills
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing new applications and strong knowledge of coding practices with involvement in at least 2 full SDLC.
- At least 3 years of strong native mobile application development experience with iOS (7.0 and later) on Objective-C and Android (4.0 and later).
- Experience with cross platform app development framework (e.g. Xamarin, Apache Cordova) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET development will be an added advantage, e.g. C#, WCF, ASP.NET, .NET framework 3.5 or later, MS Visual Studio 2010 or later, MS SQL 2008 or later.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in Object Oriented design and programming
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $5,000.00 to $5,800.00 /month