Medical Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Laboratories Singapore
Abbott Laboratories Singapore urgently required following position for Medical Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Laboratories Singapore Jobs Details:
- Manage a significant number of key customer accounts.
- Develop solutions to problems within budgetary constraints.
- Negotiate agreements to generate win-win scenarios that ensure a long-term customer relationship.
- Carry out effective sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain and submit to Sales Supervisor/Manager a daily track record of sales calls, properly updated with required information.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts, and ensure that the company’s products are meeting their requirements where possible. Appraise current and planned customer needs and advise on the application of company products and services to customer requirements. Resolve customer complaints if they arise.
- Conduct relevant product talks, where appropriate, to doctors, nurses and Dieticians in assigned territories.
- Introduce Abbott’s new products to customers.
- Represent Abbott in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Science/Pharma
- At least 2-3 years of professional sales experience gained in a multinational company, preferably in a medical, nutrition or pharmaceutical industry.
- Is analytical, energetic and strive in a highly result-oriented environment.
- Is a team player with strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.