Creative Business Partner Apac Zoo Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for Creative Business Partner Apac Zoo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Creative Business Partner Apac Zoo Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
The ZOO is an agency-like team within the Global Google Sales organization. Here we help brands maximize the creative power of Google’s platforms and technologies. The ZOO is home to all types: From creative experts and strategists, to technologists, account directors and producers, we do it all. Working side by side with Sales and Marketing teams, we help our colleagues inspire, consult and educate their clients. And with our concentrated collection of artistic and technological skills, we help top brands around the world push the boundaries of Google technology.
As part of a team of Creative Technologists, you will generate a forward thinking tech-based vision for the ZOO. You'll regularly be called on to deploy your creative and technical skills on huge projects for top advertisers. In some cases you’ll be refining existing ideas or prototypes for key pitches. In other instances, you’ll have the opportunity to dream and develop cutting-edge creative technology concepts that redefine interactive storytelling. Want to tell brand stories in a whole new way? Come check out the ZOO.
Reporting into the APAC Head of ZOO Business and Operations, the ZOO Creative Business Partner is the frontline of a progressive Google offering that seeks to reimagine the creative canvas for brands with Google technology. This is a client facing role designed to deepen top tier advertiser and agency relationships by bringing the best of Google’s creative technologies to the fore. In this role, you represent the ZOO brand - through the value you deliver, you establish it as a highly valued point of difference for Google in the market amongst our most ready and forward thinking digital partners.
As a CBP of the ZOO APAC team, you have to possess a commercial mind, excellent communication, relationship-building and stakeholder management skills, matched with a deep passion for creativity and technology.
Working with a team of top strategic and creative talent in the ZOO, you will use your business and creative acumen to deploy ZOO’s scarce and unique resource to deliver high impact value to our top partners. By building strong relationships and having a deep understanding of our partners’ businesses, you team up with Sales colleagues to mine the best opportunities for collaboration - where Google’s insights and technology can be used in innovative ways to solve critical business problems. You will set the vision and framework for each collaboration and work cross-functionally to pre-define the measure of success, anticipate needs, manage stakeholders and navigate the team towards transformative success.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Act as the primary relationship manager for internal sales teams, ensuring a deep understanding of the ZOO engagement model and enabling sales to be advocates for ZOO creative solutions.
- Engage in annual business planning to define ZOO support for priority accounts and develop long term goals, strategies, action plans, and KPIs for assigned partnerships, and track subsequent progress. Drive feedback loop (CSAT) with sales teams and clients to improve ZOO effectiveness.
- Manage relationships for a pre-defined portfolio of clients, partnering with the Sales team to get a deep understanding of client businesses. Establish credibility with clients by anticipating business needs, providing inspiration, consultation and education on the possibilities presented with creative technology.
- Act as a project steward, steering the team from kick-off through to final delivery; align the team vision, define the project mission with clients, set milestones, manage complexities and always aim to maximise output value. Articulate the value of the ZOO to internal and external stakeholders by putting in place a framework for defining and measuring success for each ZOO project, quantifying results and delivering quarterly business reviews.
- Work with Sales teams to effectively qualify top partners’ business problems, where Google insights and technologies could bring about transformative impact; align with ZOO Operations to ensure optimal resourcing so that projects are set up for success. Actively contribute to a thought leadership program that elevates the ZOO in the industry working through partners, establishing the ZOO as the leading authority in the unchartered space of fusing creativity with technology, and generating demand for its exclusive access amongst top tier clients, agencies and partners.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- 10 years of experience in account/brand management or related client-facing roles.
- Experience in stakeholder management and managing client satisfaction.
- Regional experience across Asia (specifically Southeast-Asia and India), with insights into the unique and diverse consumer landscapes in the region
- Familiarity with online trends, with an understanding of the competitive landscape. Comfortable working with data to influence business decisions.
- Demonstrated understanding of the creative process, with the ability to manage ambiguity and to maintain motivation when confronting new frontiers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative process and how to get the best out of working with other skillsets (e.g. strategy, account service and production, etc).
- Digital native, with a demonstrated passion for creative innovation, new technologies and the opportunities they present to partners.
- Excellent communicator, adept at handling cross-cultural, cross-market client relationships.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.