Production Technician Blending Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore
Total Singapore urgently required following position for Production Technician Blending. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Technician Blending Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore Jobs Details:
- The incumbent is to carry out blending process via LUBCELL system
- Blend products into multiple FG tanks with feedstock from BO/ADD tanks, and Packed Additives through blenders, equipment and systems
- Ensures work quality and work efficiency
- Safety and housekeeping of work place
- NTC/Certificate in technical/engineering discipline
- 2 years in a manufacturing environment, preferred in chemical / oil & gas industries.
- Able to perform shift work and company transport provided at designated pick-up points
- Willing to work in West area
Production General Responsabilities
Workplace location 2
2 Tuas South Avenue 14
Experience level required
0 - 3 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.