Chief Technical Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Company Jurong
Company Jurong urgently required following position for Chief Technical Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Technical Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Company Jurong Jobs Details:
Responsible as a Chief Technical Advisor to provide leadership and advisory for all Test & Commissioning (T & C) works for Tuas 06th Waste-to-Energy Plant to ensure works are done in compliance with the MHI-AP/MHIEC Standards / Procedures, project safety, Health, Environmental, Security, Socioeconomic and Quality requirements; Responsible for completion of T & C works within schedule and expected outcome.
- Arrange, plan & prepare Test & Commissioning schedule;
- Organize and optimize Manpower Allocation to execute Test & Commissioning work;
- Work with Safety Management Group to design and implement policies and procedures to ensure that quality and safety standards are met during commissioning
- Identify and swiftly address errors, problems, inconsistencies, and/or safety hazards in all aspects of facility operation during the commissioning period
- Review of Method Statement of Test & Commissioning works, prepare Test & Commissioning procedures and provide advisory for all Test & Commissioning activities in adherence with Procedures/Specifications and time schedule in the Plant Site (Singapore).
- Prepare inspection procedure to secure quality and safety.
- Prepare inspection record / report for T&C works.
- Prepare progress weekly / monthly report including photographic progress.
- Check progress report submitted by HS.
- Review the P&ID drawings prepared by MHI.
- Advise and check HS performance and HS staff performance, and then provide technical and administrative direction to them.
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering;
- Minimum 10 years’ of extensive experience in test & commissioning works for waste-to-energy plant;
- Having held a similar supervision work in the last 5 years including experience in analyzing and troubleshooting complex systems;
- Ability to lead a big group of test & commissioning project team with leadership, motivation and technical knowledge and skills;
- Proven ability to consistently get results and achieve time-sensitive goals and milestones;
- Strong commitment to the job;
- Ability to flexibly adapt to change and challenges, ability to work calmly under pressure and exercise good judgment;
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with multiple stakeholders including superiors, colleagues, contracted staff and individuals both inside and outside the organization;
- Ability to communicate with headquarters in Japanese with good T & C knowledge of Waste to Energy plant is an added advantage;
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks / projects;
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Safety & Health Supervisor Certification or equivalent;
- Hazardous material Management Certification or equivalent;
- Boiler Maintenance Technician Certification.