Advanced Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Atos
Atos urgently required following position for Advanced Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Advanced Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Atos Jobs Details:
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining Server infrastructure (including backup. OS tightening, Security compliance and other third party software which may be required to support the services provided to AtoS customer)
- Administer Servers OS and software;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring BAU servers and its related components;
- Coordinate with other infrastructure Engineers, to implement technology solutions for clients;
- Contribute to project planning and project management of client initiatives;
- Participate in relevant vendor training to maintain up to date technical knowledge;
- Work with the other team members to provide after hours and weekend support to clients;
- Support assigned project-based work;
- Other duties as assigned;
- At least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in IT or equivalent. Candidates who does not possess the qualifications, but had more than 7 years of relevant working experience may be considered
- Must have good and logical approach to problem solving.
- Keen worker and lots of initiatives.
- Must be able to work under tremendous amount of stress and of high energy level
- Preferably has attained certification in MSCA, Redhat, AIX, ITIL and/or other related IT certification preferred.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Exhibits adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Has the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies through research and self-learning.
- Minimum 3 years Server support experience, fresh grad with good problem determination skill will be considered for training.
- Experience in providing Server infrastructure design, engineering standards, technical proposal, implementation and support.
- Experience in vendor management, IT Service Management and operations (incident, change, problem processes, etc.) in both end users as well as Data Centre environment
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.