Private Banking Technology Mobile And Web Application Developer Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Private Banking Technology Mobile And Web Application Developer Associate
- Deutsche Bank
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Private Banking Technology Mobile And Web Application Developer Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Private Banking Technology Mobile And Web Application Developer Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
Mobile & Web Application developer with UI and server side scripting knowledge
- Engineering/developing features for the Web hosting applications and Integration of services with mobile apps
- Work closely with Product, UI/UX and backend teams to design, build, and develop new client facing products, platforms and features
- Building Mobile Applications with abilities to design, develop and maintenance of iPhone and Android apps
- Lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until hosting, delivery and post launch support
- Quality assurance testing, including functional, performance/scalability, and regression testing
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Writing technical documentation, including design documentation and training materials
- Platform delivery including packaging, installation, and configuration
- Experienced in standard testing practices (Unit, UI, Functional, Performance, Scalability, Regression etc.)
- Experienced in Agile Software Development & Scrum Methodology. A Team member experience in a Scrum Team and Sprints is necessary.
- Minimum 3-4 Years’ Experience in IT, preferably servicing for the Banking Applications Domains
- Strong back-ground in Web, Database and Mobile application Technologies
- Proficient in programming language (Java, Objective-C, Swift etc.,)
- Strong UI/UX skills and in crafting intuitive mobile apps with pixel perfect interfaces
- Good understanding of micro services architecture
- Experience in React-Native & ReactJS Framework is a huge plus .
- Test Driven Development coupled with Agile SDLC
- Familiar with Hardware Security Module and application security monitoring concepts and securing web/mobile applications
- Significant experience with and knowledge of Agile design methodologies and process
- Familiar with IDE tools
- Experience in Android UI Layouts, Themes, Custom Styles etc.
- Expertise in iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Services, etc)
- Experience in Core Data, iOS Networking libraries, UIKit etc.,
- Ability to develop custom iOS UI controls
- iOS project infrastructure (code-signing, certificates, provisioning profiles etc.,)
- Middle Tier - WSO2 / Spring Boot , Spring Cloud (Netflix OOS Stack)
- Experience in NodeJS, Falcor, React, JSX, Flux, Redux and Netflix OSS Stack is highly preferred
- Experience with Web (Apache), Application Servers (Tomcat, Weblogic) and database (Oracle, sql/pl-sql)
- Experience protocols and formats (HTTP/HTTPS, Websockets, SOAP, RESTFul, JSON, XML)
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.