Physiotherapy Aide Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh
Company Toa Payoh urgently required following position for Physiotherapy Aide. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physiotherapy Aide Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh Jobs Details:
WINGS THERAPY AND LEARNING CENTER (WINGS), Singapore’s first intensive therapy center is seeking
highly motivated Physiotherapy Assistants
to join its EXCITING, VIBRANT AND DYNAMIC team.
We are looking for committed and passionate Physiotherapy Assistants to support under the supervision of a physiotherapist the patient’s partner throughout the journey of restoring motion, mobility and independence with ground-breaking innovative therapies which are first of its kind in Singapore.
You will work alongside a dedicated team of experienced professionals, striving for the delivery of outstanding service for families with infants, children through to young adults with a diverse range of abilities and conditions.
- Support and assist physiotherapists in the administering of therapy treatments to patients
- Undertake and participate in training and certification courses
- Perform housekeeping and maintenance of therapy area and equipment
- Support and assist therapists in ad-hoc duties
- Assist in documenting patient care services
- Possession of a Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy
- Preference of certification in therapy services
- Registration with AHPC an added advantage
- At least 1 year of work experience is preferred
- Positive and client-centred therapy assistant with great communication skills