Senior Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Mizuho Bank Singapore
Mizuho Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Mizuho Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
The Corporate Banking Department is responsible for the promotion of the Bank’s extensive range of products to non-Japanese corporates. This includes presenting large listed corporations including Government / Government linked companies with products ranging from FX and Derivatives, Loans, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Services, Structured Finance to others which require collaborations with group companies, like Capital Market and Asset Management related. Focused on building the future with our customers, this department is seeking for an experienced professional to join its expanding team; a member who is committed to grow the business to unprecedented heights
(Internal Corporate Title: Senior Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Leading/ mentoring team members in managing relationships and new business development
- Leveraging customer base by proposal based approach.
- Leading initiatives, client acquisition and marketing
- Planning of client portfolio and sector P&L management
- Analysing credit risk, setting up credit facilities, and executing transactions
- Coordinating with internal divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network, to provide a wide range of global financial solutions to customers
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least ten years of relevant experience with exposure to Corporate Banking, especially for large listed corporations
- Product knowledge in Corporate banking products such as Loans, Transaction banking products, Treasury FX required
- Product knowledge in securities and asset management advantageous
- Experience in managing a team is highly preferred
- High levels of influencing skills