Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Iqvia Singapore
Iqvia Singapore urgently required following position for Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Iqvia Singapore Jobs Details:
POSITION : OPERATION ANALYST (SALES FORCE PLATFORM
EMPLOYMENT TYPE : CONTRACT with employee benefits
LOCATION : SINGAPORE
Support the Operations manager and the senior leadership with sales force opportunity maintenance, not limited to Project/Revenue verification, documentation and reporting and manage price book updates.
This person must be a self-starter with excellent communication, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills. In addition, this person must have the ability to work with minimum direction and guidance on projects. This person must have a proven ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales order verification from project management
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve order discrepancies
- Strong knowledge of company products, as well as item entry support, item proofing support
- Strong knowledge of company services and support, as well as operations, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for monthly reporting/communication of sales order activity, actions, and results
- Responsible for order processing work flow and suggesting improvements to the process
- Run customer usage reports as requested
Price Book/Promotion Management
- Manage weekly and monthly updates to electronic price book files based on guidance from product management team
- Manage Salesforce updates to price book, promotion codes and other pricing related activities
- Update Salesforce triggered renewal opportunities to reflect the correct name and product line items
- As needed, support item updates on opportunities to ensure orders and opportunity line items match
Account Maintenance Support
- Support account data maintenance on sales force.
- Minimum Diploma, a degree will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Strong Customer Service experience and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and collaborative work style
- Learn and retain new concepts and technology quickly
- Follow through on all assignments independently, and open to directions
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Able to work amiably in a team environment
- Working knowledge of statistical reports and their applications
Job ID: R1007883