Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Isentia Brandtology Pte Ltd Kallang
Isentia Brandtology Pte Ltd Kallang urgently required following position for Social Media Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Isentia Brandtology Pte Ltd Kallang Jobs Details:
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
70 Bendemeer Road #04-02
Remuneration $800 - 1,200 monthly Profession Marketing / PR Industry Media / Publication
Company Profile About
Isentia is Asia-Pacific’s leading media intelligence company, providing over 5,000 clients with information, analysis and advice 24/7/365. Isentia has more than 1,100 employees across 15 countries filtering information from over 5,500 print, radio and television media outlets and over 250 million online conversations per month. Our talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provides the tools and insight to allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyze issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions.
Job Description Responsibilities
- Support marketing function in content marketing through monthly newsletter, organizing and attending events (i.e. Conferences, seminars and etc), running campaigns, leads generation and develop business opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including but not limited to direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media and other marketing collaterals.
- Formulate and develop media monitoring strategies pertinent to clients’ needs (print and online media).
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis from data sets.
- Assist in brainstorming, idea planning and analytical review.
- Research different industries and hands on strategizing.
- Explore Career Opportunities - by working in the field you have chosen, you can receive an inside look at your potential career path.
- Network - meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future.
- Find Mentors - certain individuals can help guide you through your internship and expose you to opportunities to which you can aspire.
- Undertaking diploma/bachelor’s degree, preferably of Business, Social Sciences, Media, Communication or IT related courses.
- Able to organize large amounts of information into concise analysis.
- Familiarity with Excel and PivotTable, with data visualization skills as a bonus.
- Comfortable with writing and communicating in the English language.
- Ability to prioritize and work within deadlines and possesses a strong attention to detail.
- Fast learner, self-starter and thrives in a dynamic working environment.
- Hungry to learn, highly motivated and wants at career in digital, social analytics space.
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to Andy.Ang@isentia.com *protected email* and Christina.email@example.com *protected email* .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.