Maintenance Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Laboratories Singapore
Abbott Laboratories Singapore urgently required following position for Maintenance Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Laboratories Singapore Jobs Details:
Manages the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities. Plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs. Designs and develops organizational policies relevant to the engineer department. Oversees the coordination of communication services and engineering expansion.
- Support Plant EHS and quality initiatives and targets
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for developing budgets and long-range plans based on company growth and future automation and control areas maintenance needs.
- Responsible for monitor and maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant equipment, wet process and dryer, dryblending and packaging, Clean In Place systems, warehouse in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures.
- Responsible for support the equipment qualification and validation, such as walkdown, punchlist commissioning, IQ/OQ/PQ for any new project.
- Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system.
- Responsible for writing Job Aids and support Engineer in SOP writing, CCA and ER investigation.
- Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance or project works.
- Lead and Take part in continuous improvement efforts/projects, such as JDI.
- May act as delegate to Engineer when required.
- Carry out other work or task as directed by Manager.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering with more than 5 years experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment in food/nutrition/pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and able to multi-tasks.