Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore
Total Singapore urgently required following position for Logistics Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore Jobs Details:
Type of Contract: Permanent Local Full-Time Contract
NP Level: NP10+
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reporting Supervisor: Logistics & Technical Manager
- Company rules, guidelines and methods on product transport on road (Fuels, Lubricants, LPG and Special Fluids)
- Digital Tools related to product transportation on road.
- Transport Management Systems and Audit program (SMT)
- Road Transport ERP software for key affiliates
- Global/Regional contracts (Transport Services, Equipment, OBC, OEM of Trucks/Fitting, Tools) with Purchasing as needed.
- Management of transport contracts
- Transport trainings & seminars
- Transport business reviews, action follow-up and performance reviews/analysis
- Continual improvement of depot / plant & land logistics processes
- New development projects, or new businesses
- Incident analysis related to road transportation
- Conduct support and diagnostic missions to affiliates in the region
- Collaborate with Supply division, HSE, business units and affiliates logistics optimisation programs
- Carry other special assignments / projects that may be assigned from time to time
Minimum 2 years of experience in an engineering position in the petroleum or related industry with working knowledge in depot/plant and/or product transportation on road operations
Experience in project development and management
Good communication skills
Ability to quickly adjust to international and multi-cultural working environment