Director Sales Marketing Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Jobs Vacancy in Holiday Inn Singapore
- Director Sales Marketing Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
- Holiday Inn
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Holiday Inn Singapore urgently required following position for Director Sales Marketing Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Sales Marketing Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Jobs Vacancy in Holiday Inn Singapore Jobs Details:
At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Join us as our Director of Sales & Marketing in Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who:
- Produce the Annual Revenue Plan, Marketing Budgets and Forecasts
- Produce Action Plan related to the Revenue Plan to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
- Coordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc
- Create and implement special programs to achieve greater profitability through:
o Increasing overall occupancy
o Increasing business volume during off-peak periods
o Increasing local Food & Beverage and Banquet Sales
- Enhance the image of the hotel in the local community
- Review regularly activity reports of Sales and Marketing personnel to ensure targets and Sales objectives are being met
- Investigate potential markets by:
o Analyzing guest history and registration card files
o Studying guest questionnaires
o Reviewing government statistics on visitors to the city
o Analyzing competition's sales/promotion efforts
o Studying various reference and industry publications for sales leads
- Manage the development of new products and services
- Oversee the development of new marketing strategies
- Conduct market research
- Work with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Provide a professional, advisory support service to the General Manager
- Participate as an active member of the community through associations, memberships and other trade organizations
- Review regularly internal promotion pieces for visual effect and ensure they conform with brand standards
- Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
- Interact with individuals outside the hotel, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local Hotel Associations, Government Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, competitors and other members of the local community
- Recommend to General Manager the kind of advertising which will be most productive for the hotel by analyzing the market effectiveness of past advertising campaigns and consulting with other Department Heads and the Advertising Agency
- Procure new and repeat business for the hotel by maintaining contact with Airlines, Travel Agencies, Commercial Houses, Private Clubs and Professional Associations within the community and neighboring markets
- Review regularly the Public Relations activities to ensure high awareness of the hotel in the local and national media
- Maintain good communication with Regional Sales and Marketing personnel and implement corporate initiatives
- Work with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/banquet services.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate department on solutions.
- Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information requirements and special needs for arriving VIP’s, large groups, and other key
- Demonstrate Awareness of Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities (OH&S) policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
- Support the hotel’s corporate responsibility initiatives in the areas of community involvement, environment management, workplace health & safety and food safety, drive action plans as required to achieve hotel corporate responsibility objectives
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good communication and writing skills
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meals
- Laundry Services
- Birthday Off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefits
- Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- 50% F&B discount at Hotel’s selected Restaurant
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com